Why do we need a review?
We see the rate of technology development ever increasing and it can be difficult to keep up with better, more efficient methods of working whilst under the pressure to complete projects. The fact is that demanding
workloads limit research and development, and as such, can force users to stick with what they know.
Of course, it takes considerable time to stand back, review, learn and implement new methodologies independently, rather than look to the expertise of an external team providing focus specifically within this area.
What are the benefits?
Excitech have developed the ‘Design Productivity Review’ service in order to further support customers in identifying these efficiencies, which can be broken down into the following activities:
- The service provides a mechanism to review, document and align strategic business objectives
- The service creates a map of your existing technology and design process, software utilisation and deliverables
- It utilises our experience and expertise to identify efficiency savings with a focus on maximising return within your existing software investment
- It provides awareness of other software technologies that achieve greater efficiency and/or benefit
- It provides a plan and breakdown of activities required to achieve efficiency gains identified throughout the engagement
- It creates a much closer working partnership, allowing us to better support you through the use of technology
The review affords us a much deeper insight into your business allowing us to address and overcome technical challenges, identify inefficiencies and make recommendations to:
- Improve Process
- Increase Productivity
- Reduce Costs
- Become More Competitive
More than just technology
The core ‘Design Productivity Review’ focuses on the use of technology but can be extended to include additional modules upon request, for example CAD Standards, IT/Hardware Audit, Document Management, Bespoke Software Development, and BIM Level 2 Compliancy & Accreditation.
How does it work?
The process requires the completion of an initial questionnaire, followed by on-site interviews with both strategic and technical representatives. Following the visit, a comprehensive report will be generated and presented back highlighting the findings.
Costs are dependent on a number of factors including number of teams, disciplines, sites and modules that require review. This will be defined throughout the initial consultation with your Account Manager. As an example, for single teams and disciplines located on a single site requiring the core module, pricing is as follows:
- On-Site Interviews £1,095 + VAT
- Report Creation £1,095 + VAT
- Presentation Summary of Findings and Recommendations £548 + VAT
You can either contact your Account Manager, call us on 01992 807 444 or use the Product Enquiry Form on the right to find out more about this unique value added service. It could save you thousands £££ and help to streamline your business.