Digital Transformation: Managing Documents Within the BIM Environment
Breakfast event outlining the challenges of managing documents in the design process and the BIM environment, and the solutions available to help.
For many design, BIM and IT professionals in the construction industry, there are a number of complications and frustrations in their day-to-day efforts to get work done at a profit, prevent unnecessary risk, and adhere to the standards imposed on their business.
Join us at the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) to discuss these challenges in depth and explore the tools and technologies available to help automate and simplify these processes. Sponsored by M-Files
, who were ranked as leaders in the 2018 Nucleus Research Technology Value Matrix for Enterprise Content Management (ECM), this breakfast event will:
- Expose the challenges of the design process
- Explore the benefits of digital transformation and intelligent information management
- Outline what BIM Level 2 Accreditation is and the common gaps found throughout the scheme
- Identify the tools and technologies available to help underpin the BIM environment
- Feature live demonstrations of our BIM enabling Document Management System Excitech DOCS and graphical programming environment Autodesk Dynamo Studio
- Enable you to network with your peers and industry experts
You'll also have free access to view the ICE's year long exhibition "Invisible Superheroes"
at your leisure after the event. It is located on the 1st floor and has been put together for their 200th anniversary focusing on the unsung heroes behind some of the world’s most amazing engineering projects.
Tuesday 16th October
8:30am - 11:30am
Location: Institution of Civil Engineers, 1 Great George Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3AA
Nearest train station is Westminster (Exit 6)
Nearest car park is Q-Park, Great College Street, London, SW1P 3RX
Breakfast and Networking
Introduction - Adrian Atkinson, Excitech Chairman
The Future of Information Management - M-Files
How to Ensure BIM Level 2 Compliance and Remove Human Error - Daryn Fitz, Excitech
The Challenges of the Design Process - Alec Milton, Excitech
Technologies to Help Underpin the BIM Environment (Excitech DOCS
& Autodesk Dynamo
) - Jamie Iskander and Lawrence Hooker, Excitech
Close, Networking and Exhibition
We look forward to welcoming you to the Institution of Civil Engineers. Numbers will be limited for this event so we encourage you to register early.