Free London-based briefing outlining and discussing BIM Level 2 Accreditation and how to achieve it.
Click Here to Register
In collaboration with our partner Lloyd's Register, we're hosting a BIM Masterclass at the iconic 71 Fenchurch Street in London.
This event will be running two times throughout the day allowing you to register either for the morning session (with breakfast) or the afternoon session (with lunch).
It aims to provide you with a thorough explanation of the BIM accreditation process and its benefits, explain how you can achieve it, and explore the role that document management has to play in the process.
Register for the time which best suits you by clicking on the button above. Numbers will be limited, so we encourage you to register early.
A free tour of the iconic Grade II listed building Lloyd's Register is also included.
Thursday 15th November 2018
8:30am - 11am (breakfast)
12:30pm - 3pm (lunch)
Please only choose one.
Location: Lloyd's Register, 71 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4BS
Nearest train station is Fenchurch Street, nearest tube stations are Aldgate, Tower Hill and Monument. Please e
nter via the OLD ENTRANCE (wrought iron gates and big old wooden door).
- Registration & Breakfast/Lunch
- Welcome & Introduction
- BIM Level 2 Accreditation Deep Dive – Daryn Fitz (Excitech) and Terry Mundy (Lloyd's Register)
- Document Management - Can it contribute to the Accreditation process? - Jamie Iskander (Excitech)
- Close & Lloyd's Register Tour
About Lloyd's Register:
The Collcutt Building
- An impressive Grade II listed classical stone palazzo inspired by 16th century Italy. Portland stone and carved Hopton Wood stone makes up the façades, whilst marble floors and staircases, and oak or mahogany makes up the doors, skirting and floors.
The Richard Rogers Building
- A modern structure of glass, steel & concrete that has been shortlisted for a number of notable awards including the World Architecture Award for Best Commercial Building in the World 2002 & more.
Daryn Fitz - Excitech
Daryn has been involved in the construction industry and professional design practices for over 25 years, delivering to projects extensive experience in the management, application and integration of Building Information Modelling and 2D/3D Computer Aided Design across the whole project life cycle.
Terry Mundy - Lloyd's Register
Now business development manager for Lloyd' Register UK, Terry comes from a background of chartered engineering. He has over 30 years' experience of service delivery to the conventional power generation, nuclear and utilities sectors, with a flair for innovation and solution resolution through the development and management of new and sustained services to sectors as diverse as electricity, water, telecoms, gas and nuclear sectors, and as generic as supply chain and construction.
Click Here to Register