The challenge can be in getting to grips with the technology that allows you to work smarter, faster, and more creatively.
This is where Excitech helps, by enabling you to quickly make use of technology that makes your job easier and that opens the doors to collaboration.
Delivering BIM in Infrastructure
Many infrastructure projects are now required to be undertaken using BIM processes and standards, and require asset data to be generated during design which can then be utilised and complemented during construction. Populating infrastructure models with asset data can be difficult to implement, and efficient processes and workflows are critical. Excitech has provided support to many clients who need to incorporate these processes into their traditional design workflows, helping them to deliver BIM in infrastructure.
Excitech solutions and services in civil engineering and associated disciplines
From concept through to design, analysis, construction and handover, Excitech has experience in helping civil engineers implement new processes and systems and support an entire project delivery.
Our services and support include:
- Wide range of consultancy services: We can help you understand the intricacies of areas such as BIM, compliance, and collaboration, helping you improve your business processes and identify growth opportunities
- Design software and support: As an Autodesk Platinum Partner and accredited partner of the leading AEC software vendors, we can fulfil all your software needs. We also provide best of breed support to ensure you make appropriate use of the capabilities that software delivers.
- Training: We help you develop the professional competencies of your staff. Our industry-experienced, Autodesk Certified, skilled Application Specialists and Trainers bring many years’ experience of product and industry insights.
- IT infrastructure and systems: From sourcing, customising, configuring and installing, through to managed services, we will deliver the best IT solutions for your needs.
- Document management: We can evaluate how you manage your documents now and recommend the most failsafe way of doing so in the future; keeping all your information secure, accessible and, if applicable, BIM-compliant.
- Improved communication during planning and preliminary design
- Better presentation and design understanding
- Model content creation
- Workflows and processes to other design tools
- Improved productivity
- Rapid analysis and design optimisation
- Reduced requests for information
- Faster documentation production
- Easier and earlier design review, scheduling, and costing
- Reduced risk
- Collaboration processes
- Co-ordination and clash reporting
- Determine opportunities for improvement
Our 1-day Reinforced Concrete Detailing course has been designed to lead existing Revit users towards the efficient 3D modelling of reinforcement and adding rebars to a variety of Revit elements such as Floors, Columns, Beams and Foundations. Delegates will then learn how to add 2D details such as range dimensions and tags to UK standards.
Design Productivity Review
We offer a service that will maximise the returns on your software and people investment by creating new efficiences. We call it the Design Productivity Review
. Contact your Account Manager today or call us on 01992 807 444
to find out more about this unique value added service. It could save you thousands of pounds and help to streamline your business.