From concept design through to construction and into the operation of a facility, there are significant financial benefits to all from using digital assets and virtual environments. Processes are faster, details are sharper, information is richer and, with the increasing influence of Building Information Modelling (BIM), each stage of the process is more efficient.
Excitech helps you link it all together
We work with many of the UK’s leading architects to identify opportunities for improvement, and implement essential new processes and systems. We’re helping to change the way people collaborate with each other and how designers deliver valuable information in compliance with BIM requirements and processes.
Excitech services for Architects
Improving collaboration, speed, efficiency and competitive advantage
We offer a combination of IT and design software services and are one of the very few technology providers in the UK able to address both your hardware and software needs.
We have worked alongside AEC businesses for over 30 years, growing with them, understanding the challenges they face and driving efficiencies and success with them.
Our services and support include:
We can guide you in areas such as:
- Consultancy services: We can help you understand the intricacies of areas such as BIM, compliance, and collaboration, helping you improve your business processes and identify growth opportunities.
- Design software and support: As an Autodesk Platinum Partner and accredited partner of the leading AEC software vendors, we can fulfil all your software needs. We also provide best of breed support to ensure you make the best use of the capabilities that software delivers.
- Training: We help you develop the professional competencies of your staff. Our industry-experienced, Autodesk Certified, skilled Application Specialists and Trainers bring many years’ experience of product and industry insights.
- IT infrastructure and systems: From sourcing, customising, configuring and installing, through to managed services, we will deliver the best IT solutions for your needs.
- Document management: We can evaluate how you manage your documents now and recommend the most failsafe way of doing so in the future; keeping all your information secure, accessible and, if applicable, BIM-compliant.
- Better presentation and visualisation
- Improved productivity
- Reduced requests for information
- Faster drawing production
- Building performance analysis
- Reduced risk
- Maximise your investment in people and technologies
- Easier and earlier design review, scheduling, and costing
- Creating, enhancing, and communicating design intent
- Capturing and analysing design concepts
- Improving coordination and collaboration
- Model content creation
- Workflow and processes to other design tools
- Collaboration processes
- Co-ordination and clash reporting
Design Productivity Review
We offer a service that will maximise the returns on your software and people investment by creating new efficiences. We call it the Design Productivity Review
. Contact your Account Manager today or call us on 01992 807 444
to find out more about this unique value added service. It could save you thousands £££ and help to streamline your business.