We provide technology solutions and services for the construction sector, supporting the complete project life cycle from the manufacture of building products through to design and construction, building handover and maintenance. Our services include the provision of software, consultancy, training and support, and we offer a comprehensive range of IT, Document Management and Facilities Management solutions.
An opportunity now exists to join a growing marketing team as a Telemarketing Assistant. This is an entry level role with the opportunity to develop into a Telemarketing Executive. The focus of the role involves providing data entry and calling support to the telemarketing team and will include telephone and email contact with Excitech customers and potential new prospects.
The role will involve working in partnership with other telemarketing team members, members of the wider marketing team and sales. The success of this role will be measured on a project by project basis and may include metrics such as amount of data cleansed, number of calls made, and marketing qualified leads generated. There is an expectation that a minimum of 30 calls per day are made by the Telemarketing Assistant.
This role is office based in Enfield.
Working under the day to day direction of the Telemarketing Manager, the main responsibilities of this role will be:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Undertake data cleansing projects to ensure customer data contained in our CRM system is up to date and accurate. This will involve online research via websites and LinkedIn, and actual calling to verify information.
- Call customers with new licences to ensure they have everything they need, and to position training, support, and other offerings as appropriate.
- Undertake training call-out campaigns, to position the next appropriate course to previous training delegates
- Help drive attendance to Excitech events with calls to secure registrations, and confirmation calls before the event.
- Update Excitech’s CRM system with appropriate notes from each call, updating relevant contact and demographic information.
- Manage the marketing and account services inboxes, ensuring all queries are dealt with appropriately and CRM updated accordingly.
- Cleanse email bounce backs in Sales Fusion and returns from direct mail campaigns, updating CRM as appropriate.
- Answer the phone and field queries from our online chat facility when other members of the telemarketing team are unavailable.
- Support the Telemarketing Manager on campaigns as needed. This may include calling registrants and attendees at Excitech webinars and events, to qualify interest and generate leads; communicating an upgrade or promotional offer; following up on website enquiries etc
- Support a range of marketing activities as required that may or may not be directly associated with telemarketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to verbally communicate at all levels
- Confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Confident in the use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook, and CRM applications such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Previous telemarketing experience advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience working in a commercial organisation preferable