Internal Sales Manager
Excitech has built a unique position as the UK leader in technology and services for the Design, Build and Manage industries, through our experience and expertise to support projects, organisations and supply chains from project inception to completion and beyond.
Our Autodesk Platinum Partner designation indicates a significant investment in consulting and development services. To achieve this accreditation we have demonstrated an ability to deliver the highest level of solution expertise, service, support and customer satisfaction.
Our services focus on the process of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Building Information Modelling (BIM), Data Management and Facilities Management(FM). These services include providing Project Consultancy, Software, IT Systems, system design and implementation as well as training and technical support.
We partner with our customers to understand their needs, opportunities and plans so we can recommend and deliver solutions to help achieve their goals. Our objective is to deliver to our customers a real return on the investment they make into processes, people, technologies and services.
We are looking for an outstanding person who is an energetic and inspiring leader with a proven track record of successfully developing an internally based client relationships/accounts team.
This role would ideally suit someone who is currently managing a team of account managers and is looking for their next challenge and to progress further in their management career. The opportunities within this growing business are ready to be taken for this successful candidate.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Lead develop and manage a team of six Internal Sales Account Managers and Executives
- Grow an internal sales function that holds responsibility for customer retention, prospect management and lead generation
- Deliver highly achievable business targets
- Track and manage team activity to achieve specific KPIs for Phone calls, customer meetings and follow up activities
- To ensure all sales activities, customer interactions and customer data is recorded to a satisfactory level within the Excitech CRM system
- Maintain an accurate deal level Revenue and NGP sales forecast
- Drive growth of the Regions Sales revenue through existing customer relationships as well as the development of new sales opportunities
- Provide timely response to management requests for data and information
- Develop and maintain a high standard of product and market knowledge commensurate with the needs of the role
“Strategic thinker with proven management and interpersonal skills who is able to understand, empathise, motivate and inspire a sales team”
- A successful background in leading and/or developing a commercially focused team
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Tenacious, highly motivated and have first class communication and presentation skills
- Commitment and passion. Energy, flexibility and personality
- Excellent structure and process, with the ability to create collaborative working standards
- The ability to work to, set and achieve KPIs
- Self-motivated and emotionally intelligent team player with a proven background of exceeding goals and revenue expectations
- Previous experience in technology solution sales advantageous however not essential
- Must have previous experience managing a team of 5 minimum
- An overall knowledge of the AEC industry. Experience of selling CAD, Document Management Solutions, Facilities Management and IT Services would be an advantage
It is key that this person is a strong coach and mentor. Someone who can train, develop and nurture the team members to achieve excellent performance and over achieve on sales targets.
If you are a born motivator looking for an exciting platform for career development and fulfilment apply today!