Head of BDM - Construction
We provide technology solutions and services for the construction sector, supporting the complete project life cycle from the manufacture of building products through to design and construction, building handover and maintenance. Our services include the provision of software, consultancy, training and support, and we offer a comprehensive range of IT, Document Management and Facilities Management solutions.
The purpose of this role is to develop and manage Excitech’s proposition and go-to-market strategy for the construction sector with a focus on contractors, developing outcome based, value added propositions across all areas of the business including CAD, IT, Facilities Management and Document Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Develop a business plan for Excitech to achieve the contribution target
- Develop and maintain a high standard of product and market knowledge commensurate with the needs of the role
- Work with all Excitech Business Units to ensure the development and commercialisation of market leading construction propositions for all Excitech customers.
- Build strong relationships with Marketing to ensure Excitech Construction and its focus on outcomes and customer success has a market leading presence.
- Support the development of individual sales, area and account plans that align with the overall business plan. Conduct effective negotiation of business between Excitech and its customers and represent the Company with a high level of professionalism. Presentations, “argumentation”, correspondence, proposals, quotations and the management of customer meetings should be maintained to a high standard
- Work closely with Head of Professional Services and Manager of Technical and Consulting services to ensure all services focus on successful technology adoption for customers and individuals
- Create a team culture that reinforces the drive to always put internal and external customers first.
- Be part of the wider Excitech management team that collaboratively develops and executes against clear business objectives
- A real passion for working with customers in the construction sector and exploring their process, technical and commercial challenges
- An understanding of the Construction industry and the connections between design, build and manage
- A love of technology and its successful adoption with customers
- Emotionally intelligent relationship builder able to communicate and influence internally and externally
- Passionate to deliver and continuously improve
- Willing to travel
- Driving License