Customer Success Advisor
Head of Support & Customer Success
About Excitech Support (Tier 1)
The Excitech support team support and deliver services to over 1300 customers across CAD, IT, CAFM and DMS business units representing the largest customer-touch department within Excitech.
By transitioning to a Customer Success culture, Excitech support is focusing on customer outcomes and prevention, in order to achieve a greater and more efficient throughput of customer engagements.
As we move into FY19 all customer entry points are to be consolidated into a single service desk (Tier 1) and managed centrally which will provide clear service benefits to the customer and efficiencies for Excitech.
The Customer Success Administrator exists to ensure Exictech customers have full access to their supplied software and services through obsessive management of incoming customer requests and the execution of proactive initiatives.
Requests for information and support come from many sources and must be effectively recorded and responded to whilst maintaining a strong audit trail in the Excitech CRM system.
As the primary touch-point for customers and stakeholders the Customer Success Administrator will spend a significant amount of time managing incoming support and licensing queries. Excellent prioritisation and delegation skills are therefore a pre-requisite for this role.
The ability to identify and execute proactive initiatives to reduce incoming license queries and driving customer time to value is a key aspect of the role where the candidate must be able to think strategically and help reduce the BU support overhead.
The Customer Success Administrator will also be comfortable recommending and implementing process improvements within the business unit and have the confidence to provide constructive feedback to the management team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct customer support for:
- Licensing queries including Autodesk, Sketchup, Revit Toolkit and CADChecker.
- Autodesk contract management resolving entitlement queries using but not limited to Autodesk Partner Centre, Siebel and Autodesk Account.
- Autodesk entitlement enquiries and customer reports.
- Advising on Autodesk policies & procedures.
- Facilitate customer support engagements with support engineers, third parties or other Excitech departments as required.
- Identify and hand-off sales opportunities to the appropriate departments.
- Contribute to the proactive support culture by creating and delivering content that helps reduce customer queries and drives adoption.
- Manage up to 60% of incoming Telephone and consolidated customer email inbox support requests to ensure CRM cases are generated and assigned to the appropriate Excitech team, Business Unit or individual.
- Help identify customer risk and success within the Business Unit.
- An excellent communicator, both oral & written with good listening skills. Ultimately, the candidate must be able to deal effectively with client and stakeholder queries.
- Logical thinker who can perform under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
- Confident and assertive interpersonal skills with the ability to truly empathise with customers.
- A proactive mindset with excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Project an attitude of professionalism, commitment and positivity at all times.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Understanding of software licensing environments and/or Tier 1 support is a distinct advantage.
Experience, Education & Professional Memberships
- Client acknowledgement that solutions and technical advice has been satisfactorily delivered using individual CSAT and NPS benchmarking.
- On-target creation of Knowledge-Base collateral to help drive down support overhead targets.
- On-target creation of success stories that demonstrate the CSA’s ability to prevent issues or increase technology adoption.
- CRM data quality compliance.
- Exceptional compliance with the Excitech Support Customer Experience policy which includes ownership, engagement, and communication competencies.
- Minimum of four GSCE’s or equivalent, one being English.
- Previous employment within the same or closely related role is a distinct advantage.
- Some out of hours work will be required on occasion.
- To work in accordance with company procedures and processes.
No People Management is required, though the applicant must be able to work well on their own or within in a team.