About Systems and IT Team:
The Excitech Information Systems Team reviews and delivers business systems and solution, services, process improvement and support to 150 internal staff on all business systems and reporting tools used. Systems include CRM, Finance System, Project Service Automation, Quotation System and Reporting Tools. These systems are used widely across the organisation by our sales, marketing and customer success and professional services and finance teams.
Our aim is to strengthen Systems and IT operations and provide excellent customer services to our internal staff. We are currently recruiting for an Applications Support Analyst on a permanent basis to support all our business systems to ensure the business as usual operation runs smoothly.
This role is to primarily provide support on all business as usual activities to Excitech internal customers.
You will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of data driven solution and systems such as the CRM System , Quotation System, Finance system, project management system, reporting tools or any other new business systems implemented in future.
You’ll troubleshoot issues and provide technical support for end users, working with our IT manager as well as external providers. During any project delivery or new solution delivery, you will also get involved in creating technical documentation, testing, and installing and deploying enhancements and a range of associated administrative tasks including the provision of triage and incident management.
You'll play an integral part in the supporting business systems at Excitech. This is a fantastic opportunity to rapidly learn about a variety of technologies and solutions, and the business processes that they support. You’ll be working closely with systems team as well as liaising with third parties to keep all of our systems running smoothly.
The successful candidate is expected to adopt a customer success culture to drive adoption based on measurable outcomes.
Service Desk and Business as Usual activities
Knowledge & Skills:
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to tickets submitted through helpdesk mailbox
- Troubleshoot and escalate issues that cannot be resolved to appropriate section (Manager, IT Manager or external providers)
- Prioritise and handle service requests and incidents
- Progress issues and provide relevant information for troubleshooting or for clarification
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to departmental initiatives
- Responsible for improving and documenting the technical processes around application support
- Work collaboratively with manager on change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities
- Provide ad-hoc analytical reports based on a variety of requirements
- Maintain system documentation and procedures to ensure completeness
- Ad hoc tasks to support the team and the demands of the business
- Analyse and document support issues providing potential solutions or options
- Work with IT Manager to get systems, components, add on installed and configured on users machines
- Experience across SQL Server and supporting applications in a Windows/Web based environment
- Knowledge of any business systems(CRM or ERP) , as well as understanding of the functionality for these systems to troubleshoot and resolve application issues would be preferable
- Hands-on experience working in an applications production support/application development environment
- Ability to provide customer support and deal with escalated customer issues
- Ability to work with effectively alone or within a small team
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Project an attitude of professionalism, commitment and positivity at all times
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritise work, and adapt during pressured situations
- Previous employment within the same or closely related role is a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a related technical or business area