Account Services Executive
Internal Sales Manager
This is an Account delivery and customer service role responsible for servicing existing accounts with 1 - 3 subscription licences. You will be responsible for ensuring your customer base is happy, maintain high levels of contact, embrace and solve any account requirements/problems, and encourage repeat purchasing/subscription renewals.
This role requires problem-solving ability, dedication to customer service, a positive attitude to renewing business, and the ability to deal with complaints and issues quickly.
This role will provide an excellent career path into other sales related opportunities within the company.
This role will also include an element of business development / account growth.
The role will be allocated existing customer accounts and you will be expected to maintain and develop a strong relationship with each of these accounts. You will be expected to call each account on average of 4 times each year, or more if applicable for client engagement, to service the customer’s renewal contracts and needs.
This will involve engaging with each account, confirming the profile of the contracts to be renewed, preparing and presenting a suitable quotation to the customer, and subsequently secure the order for renewal.
The Account Services role will be trained in industry sales techniques, encouraged to expand their knowledge at every opportunity adding extra value to our customers upon engagement and will be expected to explore and identify adjacent opportunities across the whole range of products and services Excitech offer.
The role will be remunerated on a basic salary together with bonuses against successful renewal targets, identification and creation of new opportunities, and closed opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Experience & credentials:
- Excellent communication skills are required along with energy and enthusiasm
- First class questioning and investigation skills
- Confident in the use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and perform well in pressure situations
- Attention to detail is a must when undertaking any instruction
- Ability to embrace and discuss new and emerging technologies to clients
- Experience of using CRM software
- Good time management
- Sales experience (Desirable)
- Initiative driven
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills