From demonstrating commitment to the continual development of staff right through to identifying potential new recruits and planning future training requirements, Autodesk Certification provides your organisation with a means to validate the skills and knowledge of its most vital assets - its staff.
Designed to complement continual learning and as part of a skills development programme, Autodesk Certification provides a cost effective skills and knowledge assessment of CAD Users for specific Autodesk applications including the latest products.
Gaining certification enables users to receive recognition for their experience and expertise amongst peers and employers as well as providing a valid means of analysing the Return on Investment gained from training.
Autodesk Certification Levels
For further details, relevant software products, pricing and to order click the relevant Autodesk Certification links:
Certified Associate Exam from Autodesk
Multiple choice, pass/fail exam taken at an Excitech testing centre. Only available for 2012 products.
Certified Professional Exam from Autodesk
Performance-based, pass/fail, exam taken at an Excitech testing centre.
Online Assessment Test from Autodesk
Entry-level test to assess current skills or determine training needs. Available for 2011 and 2012 products only.
Autodesk Certification ScheduleClick for a schedule of forthcoming Excitech Certification dates (Associate and Professional only).
Benefits of Autodesk Certification
Business Owners & Directors
- Demonstrate commitment to the continual development of staff
- Demonstrate Return on Investment from staff training
- Benchmark employee performance
- Award recognition according to a recognised standard
- Make your staff a selling point for your organisation
Managers & Human Resources
- Motivate employees to reach specific targets
- Assess learning and development needs of staff
- Plan investment in training
- Identify potential qualified new recruits to improve recruitment processes
- Identify and bring in contract staff who can be productive quickly
Architects / Engineers / CAD Technicians
- Gain credibility amongst peers
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience to employers
- Give credibility when seeking personal development
- Demonstrate Return on Investment in training and development