3D game engine and real-time rendering software
Use the Stingray engine to create 3D games, real-time design visualisations, and stunning virtual reality experiences. Stingray connects directly to 3ds Max, Maya, and Maya LT.
> Watch the videos below to learn about the power of Stingray >
- Direct link to 3ds Max. See changes to 3ds Max automatically reflected in Stingray when using the live link feature.
- Easy workflow from BIM to interactive. Maintain your design data throughout the workflow.
Autodesk® Stingray software is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems and at a minimum, requires a system with the following 64-bit hardware:
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor; Intel Core i5 or higher recommended.
- Microsoft DirectX® 11 compatible video card.
- 8 GB of RAM or higher
- 4 GB of free disk space for install
- Three-button mouse
Stingray enables developers to deploy projects to Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple® iOS, Google® Android®, Sony® PlayStation® 4, and Microsoft Xbox One®.
See Supported platforms for additional details on target game platforms, compatible devices and VR SDK kits.
Supplemental content is available online. Autodesk recommends using a recent version of a modern web browser to access and view the content.
Purchase options include flexible subscription terms to fit your needs. Call your Account Manager directly or our team on 01992 807 444 to find out more.
- The Stingray Editor will run on hardware below the above-stated system requirements but performance may be limited.
- Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).