Telemarketing Team Leader
Excitech is the largest provider of technology and services for the AEC (architecture, engineering and construction) industry in the UK with over 130 employees. We are a team of highly skilled and experienced individuals dedicated to enabling people and buildings to perform better. We offer a broad range of software and services that support our customers from the design and construction of new buildings and structures, through to their on-going management.
An opportunity now exists to join a growing marketing team as a Telemarketing Executive. The focus of the role involves telephone and online (through Live Chat) contact with potential new prospects and existing customers to drive subscription and revenue growth.
The role will involve working in partnership with other telemarketing team members, members of the wider marketing team and sales.
The success of this role will be measured on call rates and talk time, marketing qualified leads generated and revenue generated from those leads.
This role is office based in Enfield.
Working under the day to day direction of the Telemarketing Team Leader, the main responsibilities of this role will be:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Following up on inbound enquiries generated from marketing campaigns, to qualify the opportunity and progress to the point where the prospect wishes to speak or meet with an account manager. This may require a period of lead nurturing before it is ready to handover.
- Follow-up and qualify leads provided by key technology partners.
- Undertake targeted callouts to segments of customer data to discuss promotional offers, upgrades and cross-sells
- Help drive attendance to Excitech events with promotional calls to secure registrations, and confirmation calls before the event
- Follow-up with registrants and attendees at Excitech webinars and events, to qualify interest and generate leads
- Answer enquiries and questions raised on our Live Chat facility on the website, generating leads as appropriate
- Answer questions about products, licensing and services offered by Excitech, asking the prospect qualifying questions to stimulate interest and qualify an opportunity
- Undertake pre-call research to understand the customer and prepare appropriate calling strategies.
- Update Excitech’s CRM system with appropriate notes from each call, updating relevant contact and demographic information.
- Undertake data cleansing initiatives to ensure data remains up to date
- Support a range of marketing activities as required that may or may not be directly associated with telemarketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to verbally communicate at all levels
- Natural sense of curiosity and good questioning techniques
- Ability to build rapport and connect with people from diverse backgrounds
- Confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Confident in the use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook, and CRM applications such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic and driven with a passion to succeed
- Must be a self-starter, able to partner with stakeholders in the business to execute call out campaigns
- Ideally educated to degree level, or an equivalent period of commercial experience
- Previous telemarketing/telesales or sales experience required
- Experience working in the IT industry a distinct advantage