Senior Account Manager - London and South East
Excitech has built a unique position as the UK leader in technology and services for the Design, Build and Manage industries, through our experience and expertise to support projects, organisations and supply chains from project inception to completion and beyond. Our Autodesk Platinum Partner designation indicates a significant investment in consulting and development services. To achieve this accreditation, we have demonstrated an ability to deliver the highest level of solution expertise, service, support and customer satisfaction.
And yes, we are the market leader in this space, because we genuinely believe in building partnerships with our customers that stand the test of time, invest in our people and have them at the heart of what we do.
Our products and services focus on the process of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Building Information Modelling (BIM), Data Management (DMS Software) and Facilities Management (FM). These services include providing Project Consultancy, Software, IT Systems, system design and implementation as well as training and technical support.
Excitech have an aspiration to grow to £51m by 2020. Our core customer base is in London, South East and Northern territories and is seen to have a great opportunity for us to expand our operations. To push this growth initiative, we have recently opened a Leeds office and training facility to further expand our presence in this area and are seeking people with passion, energy and drive to come and work with our tenacious sales teams and thriving marketing department.
What will the successful candidate do:
Duties and Responsibilities
Acquisition of new business into the Excitech portfolio through development of prospect/suspect relationships
The role is mainly focused on new business (circa 60%) with a responsibility for some existing accounts.
The candidate will establish how Excitech can aid our prospects in meeting their business goals and objectives via selling the full Excitech value proposition.
The Excitech Marketing engine and business development team produce well qualified leads for the FAM to engage and further develop.
The Field Sales account manager will need to conduct high quality impact presentations as well as create structured, compelling proposals, outlining why a prospect should chose to partner with Excitech.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Achieve the territory Net Gross Profit (NGP) sales target through wider business unit penetration and the onboarding of new prospects
- Qualify every opportunity using REDCOAT (Excitech Sales methodology) qualification criteria
- Complete detailed account plans for Tier 1 accounts and high end account plans for large prospects
- To record all activities, customer interactions and customer data to a satisfactory level within the Excitech CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Complete weekly reports for changes to monthly forecast, key opportunities and plans for the week
- Use company-wide resources to support field sales activity as appropriate, including Pre-Sales Consultants and the Excitech Sales Tool Kit
- Provide timely response to management requests for data and information
- Conduct effective negotiation of business between Excitech and its customers
- Represent the Company with a high level of professionalism, correspondence, proposals, quotations and the management of customer meetings should be maintained to highest standards
- Maintain a constant search for improvement opportunities, feeding back ideas, recommendations, issues and concerns which may be significant to the on-going success of Excitech
- Develop and maintain a high standard of product and market knowledge
What Excitech will offer
- The preferred candidate will have relevant experience selling into the architectural/engineering and/or construction industry from a commercial perspective
- An overall knowledge of the AEC industry. Experience of selling CAD, Document Management Solutions, Facilities Management and IT Services would be an advantage
- A thorough understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Strategic thinker with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven sales experience with through questioning, listening skills and an ability to win sales on value v price
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to new situations and to work effectively under pressure
- Ideally educated to degree level, but not essential
- Competitive salary, commission + bonus, generous car allowance, holidays