Regional Sales Manager
Territory: London South East
Founded in 1985, Excitech serves customers of all sizes throughout the UK and abroad from its head office in Enfield, North London.
Excitech has built a unique position as the UK leader in technology and services for the Design, Build and Manage industries, through our experience and expertise to support projects, organisations and supply chains from project inception to completion and beyond. Our Autodesk Platinum Partner designation indicates a significant investment in consulting and development services. To achieve this accreditation we have demonstrated an ability to deliver the highest level of solution expertise, service, support and customer satisfaction.
Our services focus on the process of Computer Aided Design (CAD), Building Information Modelling (BIM), Document Management and Facilities Management(FM). These services include providing Project Consultancy, Software, IT Systems, system design and implementation as well as training and technical support.
We partner with our customers to understand their needs, opportunities and plans so we can recommend and deliver solutions to help achieve their goals. With support staff based across the UK as well as local centres for training we provide both local support and the strength and breadth of experience from a larger team. Our objective is to deliver to our customers a real return on the investment they make into processes, people, technologies and services.
As a part of our strategic growth initiatives an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join the Excitech team. As Regional sales manager you will be responsible for achieving regional sales targets, leading, coaching and developing a high performance sales team for the London South East Region. Currently the team comprise six field sales account managers and generates annual sales revenues in excess of £10M.
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strategic thinker with proven management and interpersonal skills who is able to understand, empathise, motivate and inspire a sales team
- Achieve the territory Net Gross Profit (NGP) sales target
- Recruitment and ongoing development of highly effective Sales team
- Track and manage team activity to achieve specific KPIs for Phone calls, customer meetings and follow up activities
- To ensure all sales activities, customer interactions and customer data is recorded to a satisfactory level within the Excitech CRM system
- Maintain an accurate deal level Revenue and NGP sales forecast
- Drive growth of the Regions Sales revenue through existing customer relationships as well as the development of new sales opportunities
- Provide timely response to management requests for data and information
- Develop and maintain a high standard of product and market knowledge commensurate with the needs of the role
- The preferred candidate should have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience of B2B sales within the Design Software or Design, Build and Manage space
- Minimum 3 years sales management experience with a proven track record of team development
- An overall knowledge of the AEC industry. Experience of selling CAD, Document Management Solutions, Facilities Management and IT Services would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and emotionally intelligent team player with a proven background of exceeding goals and revenue expectations
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus, productivity and meeting deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to new situations and to work effectively under pressure
- University degree level, or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A clean current driving licence is a mandatory requirement for this role